Monday, May 31, 2010

Here We Go

In ONE day I will be boarding the airplane. I cant believe the time has come! This trip has been a long process and its finally here. I cant wait to meet all the children at the Orphanage. That is what I am most excited about. I am NOT looking forward to the 4 days of traveling - yuck!

I know that God is going to bless my time and that God is working in amazing ways in Zambia. I have already heard wonderful stories and cant wait to see things with my own eyes!

Prayer Requests -
-ALL my traveling
-Fellow missionary Kendra who will be joining me in about 3 weeks and her travels
-The wonderful sweet Children - who are a gift from God
-My family - That God will continue to watch over them while I am gone
-My wonderful hosts Bernard and Betty - who run the Orphanage
-My other great hostesses that are allowing me to stay at their houses for a night - Ruth and Dru



Therefore I will praise you among the nations, OLord;

I will sing praises to your name. Psalm 18:49


He answered: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’” Luke 10:27

2 comments:

  1. oooh, you are blogging. yes! give me an environmental perspective, pls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, I am so very proud of you! May God guide you each step of the way. Keep us posted as often as you can. Love you!

    ReplyDelete